Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Game 60 tonight as Dogs host Clippers

First - Happy Hockey Day in Canada!

Second- Some pictures from yesterday's final road game of the season.

One last "pow wow" before the final bus trip of the season. Love the sunglasses on Moulson
Beautiful Mount Arrowsmith from the brake check.
Final road game ends in a win.

Catch game 60 of 60 live on The Peak from the Pound tonight on Port Alberni Safeway Bulldogs Hockey with the pregame show at 6:45 and the play-by-play at 7:00pm.

My first intermission guest will be Bulldog Captain Eric Fraser.

My second intermission guest will be BCHL Commissioner John Grisdale.

For those that miss the interview with John tonight, I will replay it in it's entirety on the final edition of Bulldogs This Week Monday night on THE PEAK.

No comments: