Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I like Gooooooooold.....and other pictures.

Thanks to Stefanie Weber for sending me this beauty - Myself and 2008 Beijing Gold Medallist Adam Kreek. Whatever Adam said was pretty funny....I don't think I've ever smiled so big! I have never won an SUMMER Olympic Gold Medal though! I specify SUMMER because I have worn an Olympic WINTER Gold Medal - Cassie Campbell's.
A welcome site at the gameday skate this morning. Dogs goaltender Frank Slubowski (rehabbing from off season knee surgery) wearing FULL GEAR.
Special thanks to my good buddy Josh Bonar who dropped by the radio station to prove that he made good on his promise of getting me a puck from his team in Norway where he began this season. I was shocked to hear that things didn't work out for Josh over there, especially because he had not bad numbers. I'm happy to report that he is off soon to play for the Rapid City Rush of the CHL. Thanks for the puck Bonez!
On the reverse of the puck - a special honour to Johan Hedberg, aka THE MOOSE. Would you believe that I have a pair of Hedberg's goal pads? TRUE STORY.

I spent a Wednesday night off out for a walk with a couple of friends. We ended up at Starbucks, where the Dogs held down one corner of the store with a mini study group. Brian Kang, Mitch MacMillan and Kevin Ross work away. I just missed Robert Lindores who was there just a minute earlier. Maybe he had a hall pass. Who would have thought that the players spent the night before a game hitting the books? Here's your proof.
That's it for now.


Hammer


-

No comments: