Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

NO Bulldogs This Week Monday.

Whoops. I had 1 more show written on my calendar for this coming Monday, but it appears I was incorrect on that one as we have a Canucks game on THE PEAK that night. Thanks to Wanda for the heads up.

So - no show this coming Monday!

That's good news as it's less work for me! Oh wait I've done it all already ahead of time...DOH....To make matters worse it makes for a smaller paycheque. Double Doh! Merry Christmas indeed!

More to come on my "A Very Merry Bulldogs(and BCHL)Christmas" specials. They'll be on the air and on the blog no matter what!

Hammer

2 comments:

Shawn said...

So you didn't get my Christmas clip for nothing right? ;)

Darn Canucks always getting in the way!

Anonymous said...

missed you at the Bulldog getogether last night.