Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dogs in Duncan tonight


The Bulldogs try to break a two game losing streak tonight when they visit the Cowichan Valley Capitals in Duncan.

Catch it all on Port Alberni Safeway Bulldogs Hockey on 93.3 The Peak FM or the BCHL Fanzone with the pregame show at 6:45 and the puck drop at 7:00pm.

Email the press box (or should I say "landing" as we are in Duncan)

HERE

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hammer,
Once again we had to miss the best broadcast in the BCHL because someone at the office or in Cowichan doesn't have their shit together. Nothing against the CV guy, because he works hard and sounds like a great guy who loves the game. But, I am ultra tense right now (okay, not ultra...lol) but I am POed that this is happening. I know it isn't your presentation.

Cam D