Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Caps 4, Dogs 2. Bulldogs This Week TUESDAY.

Another tough one for the Dogs on Saturday, as they played 2 periods and a bit to lose 4-2 to the Caps. The Dogs had a 1-0 lead after one, and a 2-1 lead in the second before the Capitals turned the game and scored two quick ones to tie it and take the lead. And the Dogs couldn't get it back despite owning the third period. Same story as many games this season - a little let down, a couple shifts off, and the Dogs end up paying for it.

The fans in Nanaimo are apparently reading the blog closer than the Dog fans, as Bruce and Al were the first to let me know of the typo I made in my last post saying the Dogs are in Nanaimo Friday and then the Clippers are at the Pound on Friday. I think I'm the only guy that is expected to be in two places at once. HA.

WEDNESDAY Bulldogs are in Nanaimo.

FRIDAY Clippers are in Alberni.

SATURDAY the Dogs are in Victoria.

"Bulldogs This Week" goes tomorrow night, 6pm to 7pm on 93.3 The Peak FM. The show isn't going tonight with it being a holiday Monday.

By the way, a happy gobble-gobble day to one and all.

I'm thankful for great friends and family and a great job working with great people in a great city!

Hammer

No comments: