Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Bulldogs vs. Express video highlights, incredible Port Alberni sunset.

I managed to snap this beauty pic of the sunset in Port Alberni tonight as I hosted "Bulldogs this week" As always the cell phone camera doesn't do it justice...but what an amazing picture!


Here's a cool thing - Video highlights of the Bulldogs vs. Express game Saturday night.


And here's the email that came with it. Thanks Cary for dropping me a line!

Hi there,
Here's a link to Saturday's game highlights (in low-res YouTube video):

It can also be found if you search YouTube for "BCHL Oct 25" or "Alberni Valley at Burnaby"
Feel free to forward on to anyone who may care to watch... I can also publish these highlights with the COMPLETE game on DVD in 16:9 Widescreen with the highest video quality available for the players, parents or friends - let me know if anyone wants this, ONLY $25.
Cheers,
Cary
Video & Slideshow Production Services.

Here's Cary's website: www.PurplePenguinProductions.ca

Hammer

No comments: