Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rick Mercer a treat, "Bulldogs This Week" tonight, Isaac Smeltzer update, "the roar"

Tonnes of feedback on the blog today....Thanks all for your emails and comments and texts!

First off - Yes, Rick Mercer was a true beauty. Thanks to Larry who sent me this nice email. And NO, I'm not running for office! BUT I believe I don't say any things bad enough on this blog to ever hurt my chances of being PM one day! And no, I'll never be naked and skinny dipping with him like ex-Ontario Premier Bob Ray!

-

Evan. Great interview you did with Rick Mercer. Thanks for inviting him to
pa. Keep working on him to visit is. Like a great fight you stood in there
with the best and did very well. Enjoyable to listen to. Just don't get
naked with him cus somewhere there is always a hidden camera. Guess you
can't run for office you have a blog. Once again. Good work. Larry

Bulldogs This Week is back tonight from 6pm to 7pm on 93.3 The Peak FM. The guest list includes Bryant Perrier, Brian Kang, Dan Marshall (play-by-play voice of the Nanaimo Clippers) and I'm still awaiting one guest to be confirmed for the final segment.

Again, tune in to THE PEAK or hear it online through our website and our listen live stream at www.933thepeak.com

I always love email questions for me or my guests. Send em in by CLICKING HERE

Here's a nice email update regarding former Dog Isaac Smeltzer:

re : Isaac Smeltzer's first games

Hey Hammer,
Thought you might want to check out the Brock Badger's website - (i'd copy the article for you to save you time but I'm not that great with all the tech stuff!) Isaac had an amazing couple of games for a rookie it sounds like. They have a little tournament between 4 universities called the Steel Blade Tournament to start each year. Brock won in overtime with a goal by Isaac at the 4min59sec mark of overtime! I believe he also won MVP of tournament!
From a proud billet Mom,
Beth
See you at the next game!

Thank you very much for the update Beth! I'm so busy I can't follow all the alumni out there....I really appreciate updates like this one!

Here's the update from the Badger's website, CLICK HERE TO READ IT

Last but not least - Someone emailed me for a clip of "the roar" from the pound....Trust me, it's not the same as really being there. But click the link below to listen. I love the crowd hanging on every single play with the OOOH's and AHH's with the puck around the net. I love Bryant Perrier clearly yelling SHOOOOOOOT IT from the bench right before Eliot Raibl clangs one off the post. Cool stuff.



Click to listen

(Audio Courtesy and Copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group)



Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the Rick Mercer interview Hammer. He is a Canadian treasure!

Also very pleased for the Bulldogs to get that elusive first win and for the rookies on the team to get a taste of the true atmosphere in the dogpound...

Keep it going now boys!!!