Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Port Alberni Salmon Festival Update. Bulldogs vs Clippers at THE POUND tonight

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! I certainly had a fun day in my travels working today for THE PEAK live at Salmon Fest. As of 3:00pm, the BIG FISH of the Derby is pictured below. Mr. Lang is from Shawnigan Lake.

I had to snap a picture of this on my way by.... Yes, NO DOGS allowed at Salmon Fest..but in a couple weeks it will seem like nothing but BULLdogs on THE PEAK!

Those unable to attend the Dogs vs Clippers game tonight, have no fear I will be posting updates after each period here on the blog!

Don't forget the official homepage for Salmon Fest.....the link is on the RIGHT ------>

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol no dogs