Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Port Alberni Festival of Sails Video- A Six Gill Adventure

It's a very simple effort....but I hope you enjoy it anyway. A low-quality video shot with just my hand-held digital camera. It's the location and perspective that matters more, right? Enjoy!





If you lay with sleeping dogs, you'll get fleas. That's how that one goes right? How about if you are a Dog swimming with Dogs? Be ready to for fight for sticks I guess, as it seems the three Dogs are more than ready. Need to get the boys fighting for pucks in the corner like this!

This hilarious picture of Warren Muir was sent to me by Judy as Warren and his family and his girlfriend (along with us) visited the Bailey's at Sproat Lake for some sunshine and steaks on the BBQ last weekend.

An interesting off-season training program maybe? The Bull-doggy Paddle? Funny stuff, thanks for sending Judy!




Muir, along with Bulldog net-keeper Harrison May have been back on Multiplex Ice over the last little while working for the JUNIOR HOCKEY PREP CAMP


Speaking of Multiplex Ice- I just happened to stumble onto a new "Bulldogs" group yesterday on FaceBook where I saw some pictures of the painting of the ice logos for the upcoming hockey season. It was with joy in my heart that I felt that smack in the face that said


"Hockey isn't THAT far away Hammer, the ice is back at least!"


The ice and the snarling centre ice Bulldog look great!


As far as I can tell from the facebook, local artist Walt Collins was the man hired to do this big job. As far as I understand, there isn't much room for error once the ice is down and the logos have to be painted on!
And speaking of NOT FAR AWAY, how about the 2009 World U17 Hockey Challenge? Seeing the picture of this logo on the ice was way cool!


All images: FACEBOOK

And last but not least for today...Speaking of the woo9 World U17 Hockey Challenge- today is ONE WEEK away from the first ON ICE action fans can see in the Valley regarding this event, and the first off-ice events that go with all of it.

For all the details of the event coming here next Friday, visit the Official '09 U17 Challenge website here

I am excited for this event already, and it doesn't come here until AFTER CHRISTMAS!

Hammer



No comments: