Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mike Green at the World Championships (AGAIN) Kitchener Rangers Memorial Cup Jerseys...

Yes, I'm bringing up Mike Green AGAIN. Remember last week when I was singing his praises?
Well today he scored the game winning goal to propel Canada into the Gold Medal game. And WHAT a goal. On the rush, end to end, short side SHELF. Someone will youtube it for sure, if not, it will be on TSN.CA no doubt. And every highlight reel in the country. Just another reason to be jealous of the hockey fans in Washington.




WOW just WOW. Not only do they MEAN so much, but they also look SO GOOD.

Whilst watching the opening ceremonies of the Memorial Cup right now I am blown away by the Kitchener Rangers jerseys. I did a little research and found out that these are special jerseys just for tonight's game that will be auctioned off to support veterans and their families. Here is the story from the Rangers website.

Who knew that the "I WANT YOU" poster from the USA was inspired by the British? I certainly didn't.

Oh yah, and that was the WORST anthem ever, and a disrespect to the trophy and vets the tournament remembers.

Hammer

No comments: