Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

2 minutes in, 2-0 Habs...

....and then my phone rings. Without even looking I know who it is. The call display confirms- Flin Flon, MB. My dad, Cal Hammond.

I answer the phone "yah dad, I'm watching the game"

He responds "Coupe Stanley! Coupe Stanley!"

I laugh out loud, and say "wow, gotta love the crowd at the Bell Centre"

He says "I'm gonna write a letter, tell them that a former Habs draft pick wants to watch a playoff game there"

I said "Just tell them that the draft pick's son wants to do the play-by-play broadcast call from a game there!"

haha. Someone email this post to Les Habs. Maybe we'll both get our dream!

Great job by CBC presenting the game and great job by Bob Cole calling the game. Love the OH BABY!

Thanks for reading,
Hammer

No comments: