Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Canucks on THE PEAK tonight, the "Crease Cam"

Another HUGE game tonight as the Canucks visit the Flames at the 'Dome. It's a pay-per-view game, but it's free to listen on THE PEAK, part of the Canucks radio network. We'll pick up the pre-game show from The TEAM 1040 starting at 5:30. Tom and Shortie have all the action covered with the puck drop shortly after 6:00.

Sorry, I'm not into doing the research- but it seems to me that more often than not, the Nucks stink it up on pay-per-view games. The heck with revenue. Want a division or conference title? Put all the games on basic cable! HA.
____________________________________________________________________
I have professed my love of YOU TUBE on the blog many a time. With less Bulldog stuff to talk about, I think I'm going to start posting some of my youtube favorites more often, for your viewing enjoyment. There really is some cool stuff on there. Like this beauty. Read the description first-

Marc-Andre Fleury became the first goaltender to use a modern helmet cam during a professional hockey game during the 2004-2005 season, when he spent the NHL lockout playing with the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins of the AHL. His footage was made into a pregame video shortly thereafter.

And yes, I know he wasn't the first to EVER use one, but he WAS the first to use the MODERN helmet cam that is mounted inside of the helmet itself. The old model, mounted outside of the helmet, was used by John Vanbiesbrouck in an All Star Game, not a regular season game.



Very cool! The TopGun music fits doesn't it? Anyway- more tomorrow, thanks for reading the blog.

Hammer

No comments: