Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bulldogs Show on Shaw, 6pm Tonight!

Greeting from the Pasta Factory in Penticton, as the Bulldogs enjoy their pregame meal before we immediately head out for Salmon Arm.

I just received word from Jenny Fortin at the Shaw offices in Port Alberni that the latest edition of the "Bulldogs show on Shaw" will debut tonight at 6pm on SHAW Channel 4 Port Alberni. The episode will repeat every 30 minutes or so as part of "The Daily".

Jenny tells me that the show turned out great, so don't miss it!

The theme of the show is "going on the road" and how the team packs, plans, and prepares for a trip of this magnitude- 4 games in 5 days.

My thanks as always to Jenny and the rest of the Port Alberni SHAW staff- Darren and Nancy- for making the show happen.

Let me know how it turned out.

Hammer
________________________
Posted with my HTC Smartphone.

No comments: