Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Backs drop Dogs, Dogs visit Vees.

Another tough loss for the Dogs last night in Salmon Arm, as they went down to defeat to the Silverbacks by a score of 6 to 3. The Dogs were up 1-0 early in the game, and then down 2-1 shortly afterwards. They would battle back before the first was out to make it 3-2 after one. The only goal of the second came on a Salmon Arm power play as they led 4-2 after two. The Dogs came out fighting in the third and made a game of it, making it 4-3 seven minutes into the final period. Then referee Chris Hartley put the boots to them, putting them down a man for four minutes, and in the middle of that down another man for a full two minutes. The Dogs didn't give up though, they killed off the full two minute 5 on 3. They couldn't get back on the offense though as Salmon Arm had all the momentum scoring to make it a 5-3 game and then a 6-3 just just a minute later. I've already said too much about the penalties....I have now deleted 5 different lines about it. I'm sorry, I'm not going to just ignore it when it's so obviously biased against one team. I'd do the same if it was the other way against the other team. It was a joke. Call me on it if you like. I'll see if I can get some video together to provide some proof. Some people from the Salmon Arm side of the puck in the booth spent a few minutes after the game talking with me about it, agreeing with me 100% on my descriptions. Is that when you know it's REALLY bad? Y-E-S.


The Dogs have now lost three in a row and are win less in four as they visit the Interior and overall BCHL leading Penticton Vees tonight. Click the image below to enlarge the cheat sheet.

Tonight's second intermission feature guest will be Todd Miller, the play-by-play voice of the Vernon Vipers who the Dogs visit tomorrow.

I will be joined by a special guest on the broadcast tonight, world renowned Sports Psychologist Dr. Saul. L. Miller who has worked with everyone in the sporting world from the NHL to the NFL to the Alberni Valley Bulldogs. This should be very interesting I'd think to the listeners.

Gotta run, breakfast time!
Thanks as always for checking the blog,
Hammer

No comments: