Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Travis Cross Congratulatory Reception


Yes, I'm staying away from hockey again for a bit. Don't worry, plenty of hockey stuff tomorrow and the next couple of days before the blog winds down a bit for Christmas. I was proud to attend the reception for Canadian Olympian Travis Cross tonight at the Alberni Valley Multiplex Upper Lounge. I don't know how it still surprises me, since it's just typical Port Alberni support, but it was standing room only with over 200 friends/family/coaches/supporters/sponsors etc showing up to recognize Travis.

I managed to grab a video. Excuse the quality, as it was off of my cell phone. Don't worry, you'll see and read plenty of reports from this, as several TV stations, newspapers and websites were there covering the event. Don't forget that you can hear the interview from Travis Saturday afternoon on 93.3 The Peak FM just after he booked his Beijing ticket HERE

And here is the video from tonight.

No comments: