Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, December 10, 2007

"I want to be on the Bulldog Blog"

You wish has been granted, Zack Mazo.


Beware, monster posting coming up. I really need to get paid for this!!

What a great night tonight at the "Everyone Welcome " skate at Winter Wonderland in the Coulson Rink of the Alberni Valley Multiplex. I couldn't believe the turn out when I showed up tonight. In Port Alberni, it really means "everyone welcome" It was bedlam. I think the players and staff enjoyed it because it again shows them the support they have in the community.


Thanks for the great pic David.
Like I said, "everyone welcome"

the guys signing autographs

my 2 favorite number 7's, Adam and Amos.
and Bryant too.
yours truly, Jamie Amos, Bryant Perrier
and last but not least, Adam Baldassarre gets the picture of the year award.

Next up, is a special video of a lap around the "Winter Wonderland" Special thanks goes out to Kevin Ross for taking the video for me. I got the idea to get a video of the set up after I talked to Langley Chiefs Head Coach and GM Harvey Smyl, who was very impressed after seeing the set up on Saturday. He thought it was very cool and a great unique idea. Burnaby Express Broadcasters Eddie Gregory and Gord Doerksen thought it was pretty neat too.

So, with that in mind I figured I should get a video of it, to show it to people out side of Port Alberni that might never get a chance to see it for themselves. I apologize for the quality and darkness of the video. My camera is not suited for video, period, especially in a dark environment. You can still get an idea of what the rink set up is like though. My thanks again to "Rossie" for a great job on the video. I must admit I had a little laugh at how Kevin took time to talk to all the kids but ignored Zack Mazo. At least we got your picture up on here Zack.

Here's the vid- I hope you enjoy it.





As I finished this post I found out that Daniel Moriarty has been named to the Coastal Conference All Star team for the BCHL All Star game in Victoria coming up in January. Congrats Daniel! Couldn't have happened to a better guy. If Bulldog fans are interesting in attending the game, you can get tickets through the Victoria Grizzlies website or you can phone their office at 250-385-1555.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Hammer - great job as per usual, couldn't make it there tonight (didn't want to pass along my cold etc) so it's great to see the pictures... and Baldy - you're the best! haha

Anonymous said...

Yes, Hammer..you should get paid big time for all that you do! Great job, as usual.

Hammer said...

Thanks for the comments guys and gals!

Thanks from all of us for not coming and sharing your cold!

Yah, paid would be nice, but oh well! At least Christmas is coming!

Hammer

Anonymous said...

Hey Hammer! Like the video, well the idea at least :P. If you ever need professional video equipment and staff, to produce great videos like these, AlberniLIVE has you covered:P.