Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dogs host Vipers. + S.N.A.F.U.

S ituation
N ormal
A ll
F ired
U p

I went to the rink yesterday to do my work for the Bulldogs website (PREVIEW UP at www.albernivalleybulldogs.ca )

I'm not sure what I expected after the recent disappointing games, but I didn't see it yesterday. All I saw was an energized and ticked off group who appeared to have simply rolled up their sleeves and went back to work in their continuing efforts to get better. And that's excatly what has me sitting here today on a game day getting fired up again and ready to go for tonight.

I saw and heard the same attitude from Bryant Perrier and Adam Hout on "Bulldogs this week" last night at Alberni Chrysler. You can hear those emails through the Bulldogs Mutlimedia site under "audio"

In the end, sure, what option do these guys have other than just keeping at it, right?
If you hear some of the fans and if you read the message boards though you might believe that these guys are just going to get down, quit, feel sorry for themselves, etc.

Newsflash

Not happening.

I still believe in this group. After the weekend it might be hard for some as it was for sure a let down, but as long as they keep working like they have been I still believe they will get rewarded for it.

I hope to see the Pound rocking tonight. The boys need the fans. Midweek games are never the same, but I still hope there's a good crowd tonight. As a fan you might think that their record doesn't warrant your support. I can assure you that their EFFORT does.

Pregame tonight hits the air at 6:45, PXP at 7:00. Former Bulldog Jordan Kremyr will be my second intermission guest.

Pressbox Emails HERE

Hammer

No comments: