Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Dogs @ Clippers

Tonight's second intermission guest is former Bulldog Devin Timberlake, in his second season at Brown University.

Tomorrow night's second intermission guest is former Bulldog Doug Krantz, in his senior year at Cornell. What a weekend coming up for Doug- He gets to play tomorrow at a sold out Madison Square Garden! Doug is pumped, calling it a "once in a lifetime experience" Personally, I think he's wrong and he will be playing there again once he makes it pro. But for now it's a once in a lifetime experience! Dougs mom and dad are making their way down for the game and I have requested some pictures and videos so hopefully they will email me some!

PRESSBOX email
If you would like to contact me regarding the blog or Bulldogs Broadcasts or anything else!

Regards
Hammer

No comments: