Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cool!



The Bulldogs lost 5-2 to the Cowichan Valley Capitals last night at the Pound. It was a tough night to watch, and it was tough to not be puzzled by the Bulldogs.

The Bulldog team that showed up Saturday was no where near the team that played 24 hours earlier at the BIG STICK. I thought that Cowichan came out from the opening shift much more prepared than the Bulldogs, and I thought that Cowichan continued that trend for a 60 minute effort.

After what the Dogs did Friday in their barn, I thought that the Caps came out last night and played exactly how they thought they would've had to if they wanted to win the game. And win it they did.

I know that the players aren't trying to come out and NOT play, and I know that the coaching staff is doing all they can to get them ready to come out to play.

Friday's effort proves that.

The Bulldogs continue to show great promise and that there is a reason to belive in what this group can accomplish. They also continue to be consistently inconsistent.

2 comments:

Hammer said...

test.

Unknown said...

yup it works