Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rick Schievink interview UP, My first "Weekly Preview" article is up+HUGE NEWS FROM THE PEAK+Bulldogs looking for a "Bernie"

Peak Control
Hello and thanks for checking out the blog.

First today, I give you the Rick Schievink interview from my show yesterday here on 93.3 The Peak Fm. Click the link below to hear Rick talk about the Alberni Valley-edition of the Hockey Canada Skills Academy. Rick is the head instructor. All audio courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak Fm.







Expect TWO (at the very least ONE) huge announcements for Bulldog fans coming from 93.3 The Peak FM sooner rather than later. I would tell you more, but they'll kill me!
Want a hint? I already gave you one- see above "for Bulldog fans" I will say no more except this- We are doing our best here at The Peak for the sports fans in our audience. We are the home of the Bulldogs. We are the home of the Canucks. More to come!

Head on over to the Bulldogs website http://www.albernivalleybulldogs.ca/ to read my first "Weekly Preview" of the year...What a load of work this was, as I looked back at the changes the team had made throughout the spring and summer months up to camp. It can only get easier next week!

If you notice any errors- Spelling of players names, stats, what-have-you, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am very meticulous in my preparation but I am not perfect. I would rather know than keep on getting it wrong!
If you have a problem with my opinion- Write your own column!


The Dogs are looking for a "Bernie the Bulldog" If this sounds up your alley get your resume to the Dogs office by this Saturday.
I think that's it. TICK TOCK season starts tomorrow!
Hammer

No comments: