Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dogs Gameday #3, Dogs make trade.



Hi and thanks for stopping by the blog. I managed to find the above pictures in the archives. They are from the Caps and Dogs home openers LAST year. I thought it was appropriate to post them today since the schedule is the same this year- Duncan Friday, Alberni Saturday. Should be some great fun!
Here's the PLANNED schedules for the broadcasts tonight and tomorrow. All times are approximate.
Tonight: Pre game show at 7:25. Puck drop at 7:50. Our second intermission feature guest will also be tonight's colour commentator- Rick Schievink. I will be replaying the interview Rick and I did regarding the Alberni Valley Hockey Academy. Yes, it was on the morning show, and also here on the blog, but for any fans that missed it I thought it was important to get it out there again. I figured that there would be no better time to run the interview again than during a HOCKEY broadcast.
Tomorrow: Pregame at 6:55. Puck drop at 7:20. My second intermission feature guest will be the BCHL Director of Officiating Mr. Frank Brodeurs. It should be a great interview worth listening to, as we will discuss new BCHL rules, rehash the old ones, and talk about officiating in general.
The Bulldogs made a trade last night sending Matt Thompson to the Burnaby Express in exchange for Lee Patzer. The Bulldogs have just put a media release up on their website www.albernivalleybulldogs.ca
That's it, very busy day, I must run- See you/Talk to you tonight and tomorrow!
Don't forget to add a comment, or send me an email during the broadcast or regarding anything else!
Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the bulldogs should get a goalie from mettrit, named groenhyde