Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, September 28, 2007

35 years ago today.....where were you?

I wasn't even born. But it seems like I was right there. Those that were alive no doubt remember it, EXACTLY where they were.

Thirty-five years ago today, Paul Henderson etched his name into Canadian history. So did the rest of Team Canada. It was on this date in 1972 that Henderson scored with 34 seconds left, as Canada beat the Soviet Union 6-5 in the deciding eighth game of the Summit Series in Moscow.



In the original broadcast quality, but a longer version.



Dogs in Nanaimo tonight. 7:15 pregame 7:30 play-by-play on 93.3 The Peak and the BCHL Fanzone.

I AM FIRED UP.

See you there/talk to you from there.

Send an email to the PRESS BOX

Hammer

1 comment:

spike said...

Great Blog.Always nice being interviewed by you. Upfront comments with realities of whats going on in the BCHL.As for 35 years ago today, like most, I was glued to my TV set watching that memorable game
Talk to you soon
Spike
RCM for BC Hockey and Above Minor Observer