Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Video of the day: "Send off at the Summit"

This video has been sitting on Youtube for two years as "private"
I didn't want to share it because the video contains a swear word......Don't worry, it's nothing too harsh, but just a language warning for the kids.

I think it's time to post this, maybe for the NEW players coming to play here, so they can see with their own eyes what this city will do when you play hard and honest for them. This is a pretty special video as it really shows how far the fans will go when you might be needing some extra motivation, and extra "boost" so to speak.

For many people, this is probably the first time they have ever seen this video. Chances are if you are a long time Dog fan, you were THERE when the bus went by. Or behind it, on your way to the Frank Crane!

You can blame me, the camera man, for missing about 3/4 of the people in the video. The sun was so bright on the front video that the camera couldn't see through it. I was glad I caught the second half of the crowd out the side window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there, Those were the Days.