Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Holidays, and Goodbye 2006!

Hello and thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a good holiday season, whatever you may celebrate. Also, all the best in the new year. Work isn't done for the Dogs for 06 as they have two more tough ones left, in Surrey Friday the 29th, and Langley Saturday the 30th. Pregame show both nights is at 6:45pm on 93.3 The Peak FM and the BCHL Fanzone at www.bchl.bc.ca

I'm short on time today as we're heading on the road tomorrow but I wanted to get some content up for you before the year was out.

First off, is another alumni interview from the Bulldogs Broadcast recently as I caught up with former Bulldog Brad Herman, now attending St. Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin and playing for the Green Knights

Click HERE to listen to the Brad Herman interview in it's entirety from the 93.3 The Peak FM Bulldogs Broadcast.

Also before I go, I'd like to promote the big International Midget Tournament on this weekend at the Multiplex. For local fans that miss hockey, it will be some great action at the rink with the Dogs on the road this weekend, and best of all, it's FREE.

Here is the official tournament website 2006 Alberni Valley International Tournament

You will find the tournament sked and results and stats there. Kudos to THE PEAK for being on board as a sponsor, and the Alberni Valley Times as well.

Here's an interview from the 93.3 The Peak FM morning show that I did on Wednesday with "The Ace" - my former partner in crime on the broadcasts and now coach of the team, along with players Justin Brooks and Clayton Hawkins.

Click HERE to listen

Good luck to the Timbermen and all teams, and I encourage local fans to get out and watch some great free hockey!

Thats about it for me, more to come in 2007!
Thanks for stopping by the blog, and as always, don't hesitate to drop me a line via email HERE
Hammer

No comments: