Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

OH RIGHT......I have a blog!

'Ello all, thanks for checking the blog again! Sorry I've been so lax latley. Had a month of nothing but 3 game weekends all month, and short turn arounds- starting Thursday, ending Sunday. It's been tough to keep up work, better yet this blog. Between the broadcasts, the morning show, and writing for the team website, I haven't even known when one week has ended and another has begun. To make matters really worse, I've had some major headaches happening away from work that have taken up all of my time.....Enough of the excuses! I will make it up to you in the coming days and weeks. Getting caught up now with a Sunday off at the end of last week and just two games this weekend. Heading down to Victoria Saturday to watch a Victoria Salmon Kings game and take a night off. I can't wait!

Two big games this weekend, Langley at home Thursday, then over to Burnaby Friday.

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for the short update. Just a note to let you all know I haven't forgotten this totally, and I'm still alive!

Cheers, and EMAIL comments, questions, pictures, ETC ETC ETC.

Go DOGS.
Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah quit slacking, ya lazy bum.

HAHAHAHA, just kidding Hammah! Good job - as usual. Good luck with the boys in Burnaby tonight!

Anyone bring a salmon with them?

Go Dogs Go