Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Another 4 out of 6 point weekend for the Dogs.

Hello and thanks for checking out the blog! Another good weekend for the Dogs, two wins and one loss. And what a loss it was.....A loss that cannot be forgotten and must be learned from. However the win in the Frank Crane Arena Sunday makes that loss seem more than just one game ago. I'll see if I can get some audio up in the next couple of days. Busy busy getting ready for another three game weekend. I'm PUMPED that I finally have some picture submissions being sent in! I've only been asking for almost a year now, and I've probably received about 10 pictures. First, is a picture from Judy. She says that they layed up CDog before the game.....hope it's not a 4 to 6 week injury for CDog. Must give the Clippers mascot some credit. He's a good one, good natured, always poses for pics and is funny and good to the other teams fans. Great pic Judy thanks for sending.
Dogs fans (and TWolves fans) What did they do to CDOG?!



Thanks as well my good bud Dan "the stats man" for sending in the following pictures. It's a new camera, so he says he's working out the kinks. I appreciated the pictures as I didn't bring my camera. Thanks Danno.

Preparing for Overtime

Celebrating the OT winner

Thanks to you both for the pictures, and thanks for stopping by the blog! Send those pictures in! EMAIL ME

Be sure to check back for more to come as always, send those pics and post those comments.

Hammer

No comments: