Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

A couple pics from the road, pep rally+meet the team coming up Sunday

Time again for another hockey season. Here's "the boys on the bus" for the first roadie Saturday morning to Powell River.
Ronnie will get us there safe. This is Ron Sandberg aka "Bulldog Bussy" or "Doggie Driver"
New Kings unis. Pretty solid if you ask me. New/old "P" logo and St. Louis Blue style jerseys. Will be intereresting to see a road sweater.This one is an interesting one. Checking into the hotel I saw Jordan Kremyr with some extra "baggage" we could say. I said "hold on, I gotta get a picture of the hockey player with the pink gift bag" Turns out Krems had a good excuse- it was his moms birthday and his parents were arriving in Powell River later in the day. Good on ya Krems to remember mom even on opening day. Even got a goal for her!

The Bulldogs will be having a pep rally/meet the team/ etc this Sunday afternoon. More details to come after the details are sorted out.

Thanks for stopping by the blog
Hammer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krem, you look so precious... hahah

Best of luck this year fellas

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest picture... hahaha...

so excited about a new season!!!!

Anonymous said...

you sure don't post much of your awful rantings when your team is losing all its games

Hammer said...

haha, isn't that funny! The same guy who came here and complained last year that I posted too much when the team lost now comes this year and complains that I don't post much when the team is losing. Some people just aren't happy.. I will indeed be posting. Just busy with life and work and other ventures but I will get to it, promise.

Anonymous said...

I agree. The a-hole is just jealous cuz his team doesn't have a guy who puts in the effort like you do Hammah!

Booyah!

Hammer said...

Thanks for the comments all. Been busy lately finding my groove in the booth and getting my broadcasts together for the north swing. Posting some new pictures in the next couple of minutes.