Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sitting at LAX

Man, technology is something else isn't it? Sitting at a Kiosk at Los Angeles International writing this. 3 mins to go, better hurry. Just found out that there is no 1045 boat back to Duke Point. OUCH. Will be home 2 or 3 am, will be a fun morning show, what a way to start working again after a vacation. How about them OIL, WOW.

Just a quick note to let you know that Disney Land didn't kill me, it was fun, and THE MOUSE left me enough money to get home. dan the stats man you may be right, OIL should make me their good luck charm.

Take care all, kiosk time up,
Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOOT for the land of the mouse!!!