Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Congrats to the Burnaby Express, and BIG STUFF on the way!

Congrats go out to the Burnaby Express and former Bulldog Jeff Orban for winning the Royal Bank Cup Sunday in impressive fashion, 8-2 over the Yorkton Terriers.

A special congrats to Express Play-by-Play voice Eddie Gregory. Eddie is a young hard working guy, who always had time for any interviews requested of him by me this season. Being through a RBC, I know the ups, downs, and everything else that yes, even a broadcaster, goes through. Congrats to Eddie.

I have to run for now, but if you are a Bulldog fan you MUST check the blog in the next couple of days. I've been working hard over the last little while on something, and it's finally done!

Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by.
Hammer

1 comment:

Hammer said...

I'm working on the BIG STUFF!

Promise!

Actually, the "BIG STUFF" I done.

Now, I just need to get it TO YOU.

Thanks for stopping by and being interested!