Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Later today- By Request "Inside Gameday"

Greetings and thanks for stopping by the blog. Today's "gameday" posting will be a little different. At the request of blog/bulldog fan "danthestatsman" I will try to take you all inside gameday. Dan emailed me the request, and while I'm only getting it started, I'd like to thank him for the idea. His request- he suggested that I talk to certain people, and get them to tell me what game day is like for them, from start to finish. I'm still working some of the other people that Dan suggested, but I'm getting there. I'm going to call this request "Four degrees of game day" I will be a look at four different people and their perspective and itinerary from start to finish on game day. Cool stuff. First one will be posted later today! Thanks again Dan for the great idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a sweet plan. Just found you blog and looking forward to keep updated on Bulldog happenings. I'll be at the game today, coming down from Nanaimo. GO Dogs!!!

Hammer said...

Have fun at the game tonight Gwyn. Matt Auerbach's "game day" post coming soon