Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Post#2 Off to the hilights!













Alright, here's my shot at my second post. Trust me, before long, I hope to get smart enough at doing this that I don't have to say "here's my shot at...." I'm working on it!

NOW- I'm trying to make the step up to adding HILIGHTS which is why this blog was started in the first place.

Click the link below for a hilight reel I through together for the Bulldogs players, at their request.

DogsNucksU2.mp3

2 comments:

Hammer said...

Testing leaving a comment!

Hammer said...

Thanks LRT, I certainly enjoy that hilight pack as well. The Joe Scali overtime winning goal was the first "golden goal" at the DAWG Pound since last season, believe it or not. Much too long!