Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

All Star Game


Congrats to the coast allstars for beating the interior allstars 13-10 last night in Salmon Arm. No boxscore has been posted, but I phoned Roger Knox of the Salmon Arm Observer today and he informed me that Bert Watkins got 1 assist in the game, and Brian Stewart gave up 4 goals as the interior led 4-2 after 20 minutes. Not sure what he shots against were, but the Interior jumped out to a 1-0 lead just 8 seconds into the game, only to have the Coast fire back 7 seconds later to tie it up. Gotta love All-Star games. Great for forwards and most D men. Bad for goalies. I'm hoping Joe Scali and Andrew Estey were saving their scoring for this weekend, while the Salmon Arm and Nanaimo players got it all out of their systems in the All-Star game, haha.

I'm hoping to have a picture or two to post courtesy of Roger Knox from the Salmon Arm Observer, so be sure to check back!

Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Hammer

2 comments:

Hammer said...

I'll forgive ya this one time. You get a get out of jail free card ;)

Hammer said...

Ryan,

Yup, I read all the comments on there. I don't want to get into the message board stuff for various reasons, and I don't want to personally advertise on there as they may think I am trying to steal the people that go to the board.

However, someone has brought up this "post a link on there to my blog" topic already. I said that if someone would like to post a link to my blog on the message board, I would welcome the exposure.

So by all means, inform them!

Thanks again for stopping by the blog, and for your comments.

Hammer