Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 25, 2023

Building the Bulldogs ...

 

Hi, Happy Friday, and thanks for visiting the blog. 


Training Camp begins a WEEK from today!


In building the roster for the upcoming season, the team has added/signed/acquired the following players - in no particular order from the end of last season: 


Defenceman Anthony Ip


Forward Wyatt Blace - brother of Bulldog Defender Braden. 


Forward Daniel Vasic 


Forward Jack Ziliotto - committed to NCAA Division I - RPI Engineers. 


Forward Lucas Buzziol - committed to NCAA Division I - Union College



Forward Jimmy Lyver - committed to NCAA Division I - Holy Cross. 



Defenceman Lenny Greenberg, committed to NCAA Division I - Sacred Heart. 


Forward Samuel Leonard, committed to NCAA Division I - St. Lawrence 



Forward Hayden Stavroff - from the Salmon Arm Silverbacks.  The Bulldogs recently announced his committment to play NCAA Division I with Dartmouth College. 


Defenceman Matias Myllykoski


Goalie Gleb Artsatbanov 



Forward Grayson Badger - committed to NCAA Division I - Northeastern 



Forward Fischer O'Brien 




No comments: