Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Congrats to the Vernon Vipers..

A huge congrats to the Vernon Vipers, 2009 Fred Page Cup Champions after a 2-1 victory over the Powell River Kings in Game 6 last night in Vernon.

Congrats to former Bulldog James Kerr as well for getting a ring.

Read all about it from the BCHL WEBSITE HERE

I was hoping for the Coast to do well, but at the same time I wanted the series over in six games after the Grand Prarie Storm won the AJHL Championship in just four games. They've had more than enough rest. I'm glad the Vipers will now get some recovery time before opening the Doyle Cup Series Friday in Vernon.

The Vipers are now the BCHL's team.

Hammer

No comments: