Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 23, 2019

Bulldogs host Kings for 2:00 matinee, updates to follow, PAY PER VIEW broadcast tomorrow night



After a 3-2 overtime win by the Kings last night, these teams conclude this mini two-game series today at the Multiplex at 2:00pm.

Like last night, I'll again post running updates here on the blog, so be sure to check back and follow along if you can't make it to the game.

An entertaining game last night - I was impressed with the Bulldogs battling back to tie the game in the third after falling behind. They certainly had their chances for the go-ahead goal....certainly too early to speak of officiating, but anyone at the game last night knows that it was an unfortunate call at an unfortunate time with under 30 seconds left in the third that ended up helping decide the game, which is too bad.

I'm happy to announce that we'll be doing a volunteer effort Hockey TV broadcast of the final home preseason game tomorrow night when the Bulldogs host the Capitals.

To watch it, head to Hockey TV

We had a little laugh about this on twitter last night (follow me by the way, @Hamwilder by clicking HERE

Hockey in August.... this is what I had to leave last night to get to the rink...!



Hammer

No comments: