Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Paul Meyer to Colgate




PAUL MEYER COMMITS TO COLGATE
PRESS RELEASE

October 21, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Port Alberni, BC – The Alberni Valley Bulldogs are proud to announce that defenseman Paul Meyer commits to the NCAA Division 1 program at Colgate University.

“We are extremely happy for Paul’s early accomplishments,” said Bulldogs’ head coach and general manager Kevin Willison. “When we recruited Paul we knew it was just a matter of time that he would receive an NCAA D1 offer. We’re extremely proud as an organization to help Paul reach his goals,” added Willison.

Meyer’s commitment is for the 2017/18 season.

“It’s an honor to commit to such a great program and coaching staff,” said Meyer. “I’d like to thank my parents and sister for supporting me and my coaches at Edina High School, the Bulldogs coaching staff, and my advisor for helping further my hockey career.”

For further information or comment on the above story please contact Alberni Valley Bulldogs’ head coach and general manager Kevin Willison

Hammer

No comments: