Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, September 05, 2015

Bulldogs visit Grizzlies tonight at Westhills Arena *UPDATE - No updates tonight* LIVE at Salmon Fest





It's the final game of the preseason tonight as the Bulldogs (2-0-1-1) visit the Victoria Grizzlies (1-3-1-0) at the Westhills Arena in Langford.

There will be no broadcast tonight, as it's a neutral site game which means the Fast Hockey infrastructure won't be there to make a broadcast possible. 

An update - please accept my apologies as I won't be able to attend tonight's game to provide updates afterall. My little guy took a pretty hard tumble today and is going to make a trip up to the emerg so I'm not going to be able to get the bus in time. I'm sure all will be O.K. but family comes first!  Sorry! 

It was a pleasure to get back in the booth last night and throw the headset on and call the game on Fast Hockey. Thank goodness I still remember how to do play-by-play, ha!

Big thanks to Port Alberni City Councillor and Bulldogs Governor and Port Alberni Junior Hockey Society President Ron Paulson for pinch hitting and jumping in to help me on the broadcast by providing some colour commentary and analysis. He did a fantastic job in my opinion. His only fault was he got a little over excited and yelled some advice at the guys during the play a couple of times...but that happens to even the best of them, and I know I would never be able not to! Since it was his first shot at it, I'll give him 9.5 out of 10!







Here's some of the sights and sounds from today at the 44th Annual Port Alberni Salmon Festival! We will be broadcasting live and updating our social media all weekend long!

Hammer

No comments: