Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Dogs @ Caps @ Fuller Lake Arena tonight, Kevin Willison and Adam Hayduk on THE PEAK, 8:10am

The Bulldogs open the Exhibition portion of their 2014 schedule tonight with a neutral site game as they take on the Cowichan Valley Capitals at Fuller Lake Arena in Chemainus.

I will be making the trip down and I will post scoring updates here on the blog so be sure to check back tonight if you can't make it to the game.

I won't be making the trip down to Victoria tomorrow, as I'm heading right off the grid and down the Alberni Inlet to McTush Creek for some fishing and a pig roast...must take advantage of the opportunity to have some time with my family out adventuring before the games REALLY start.

I'm sorry I won't make it to the game tomorrow, but don't worry, through all 58 Regular Season games I will be fully invested!

Bulldog Coaches Kevin Willison and Adam Hayduk will join me on THE PEAK Morning Show just after 8:10am today....if you are out of PEAK listening range on your radio, listen online by visiting our website at www.933thepeak.com

Hammer



No comments: