Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dogs host Kings, Car show at Bob Dailey/BBQ pregame

The Bulldogs are back at it today as they host the Powell River Kings at the Dog Pound for a 2pm puck drop.

Before the game I encourage you to head to Bob Dailey Stadium for the inaugural Bulldogs Car Show - fans are supposed to come check them out and vote on their favorites. Following that, there will be another BBQ/Tailgate party to get some grub in you before the game, with the Alberni Literacy Society and Raise a Reader reaping the benefits!

Catch Boston Pizza Bulldogs Hockey on 93.3 The Peak FM with the pre game show kicking off with myself and Bruce MacDonald at 1:45.

Our 2nd intermission guest today is Eddie Gregory, play-by-play voice of the Coquitlam Express, as the Dogs kick off their Mainland roadie there next Friday night!

Questions/complaints/concerns/neat stats and facts and anything else regarding the broadcast can be send to the Broadcast Booth via email HERE

Follow me on twitter as well by clicking the link over there on the right-------->

WATCH the game on FastHockey, the new BCHL PPV Video Broadcast Provider

How was the video/audio quality for the game on Friday? I know the Bulldogs Organization put a lot of effort into trying to have everything set up correctly, and top notch, so here's hoping it was O.K.

I haven't heard anything - which is usually GOOD. I only hear from everyone when things aren't going right...but I also fear that people just don't know how to get in touch, new year, new parents/fans etc!

That's it for now, see you at the rink!

Hammer


No comments: