Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Harry Zolnierczyk scores a beauty in NHL debut for Philly, Harry on THE PEAK tomorrow morning



...Just plain WOW. As far as I know, first former Dog to score an NHL goal. Might be the first former Dog to play an NHL regular season game, I'm trying to think about that as we speak...
Great story for Harry, the Dogs, the BCHL, and anyone that helped him on his road to the NHL.






Talked to Harry via text tonight. His response to my "are you kidding me!!??" was "what just happened??"

I responded "I think you just buried a beauty in the show"

Very cool!

Hammer

Morning Show Host:
93.3 The Peak FM
Play-by-Play Voice:
Alberni Valley Bulldogs
Blogger:
www.hammersdogs.blogspot.com
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments: