Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Habs @ Canucks tonight on THE PEAK....



Catch the Montreal Canadiens at the Vancouver Canucks on 93.3 The Peak tonight and online at www.933thepeak.com, part of the Canucks Radio Network.


From the Canucks website, click to read the

                                 PREVIEW GAME NOTES and LINE UP


I'll be the guy in the Manitoba Moose jersey about 10 rows up from the ice, right behind the benches....Yes, I know I am very very very lucky to be able to go. I am lucky to have such great family and friends. In this instance, I am lucky to be included in the final leg of my buddies "8 games, 8 nights, 5 cities and 4 Provinces" tour that started out East and has gone across the country through the Heritage Classic to Vancouver tonight. Now they are REALLY lucky!


Hammer


-

No comments: