Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Final Edition of "Around the Pound" tonight at Dolce Vita, tough one for former Bulldog/Spruce King Kevin Genoe...

Tonight marks the final edition of "Around the Pound" the Bulldog Talk Show as we take the show live-on-location to Dolce Vita one last time. Drop by to catch the show with some great dinner from 6pm to 7pm.

Here's your guest list - in order of appearance, as always, subject to change:

Bulldogs Head Coach and GM Paul Esdale

Bulldogs Players Connor Varley and Josh Mitchell

Langley Chiefs Head Coach Harvy Smyl

Highlights from the week that was....

Questions for me or my guests? Send them in by clicking here

Moving along....I'm lucky enough that with all my years of goaltending I never let one in like this....I don't fault Genoe as it was a puck up in the air that it looked like he just plain never saw.....



Hammer

1 comment:

Eddie Gregory said...

Tough break. It probably didn't help Genoe's cause that the rink is dark like Bill Copeland.