Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dogs @ Eagles, Canada vs Russia...

Catch the Bulldogs at the Eagles tonight at the South Surrey Arena on 93.3 The Peak.


Its the second meeting in 7 days between the clubs after the Eagles won the first meeting of the season last Wednesday in Richmond by a score of 4-1.


Brandon Adams is my first intermission guest while Prince George Spruce Kings voice Ron Gallo will join me after 40 minutes.


Quite the site in the Eagles Coaches Room when I arrived today - Gary Nylan's 1982 World Junior Gold Medal and Uniform. Nylan is part of the Eagles ownership group and is also an Assistant on Matt Erhart's Staff. It may sound hokey to you, but it was a special feeling to hold the medal in my hand...Right now its 3-0 Canada late in the second period..GO CANADA...and GO DOGS!


Hammer




Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: