Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 09, 2010

One more sleep, VOTE PORT ALBERNI for WFN's Ultimate Fishing Town, check out the Fall Fair!

One more sleep, and the puck is dropped on the 2010-2011 BCHL season!


Excuse the lack of blogging lately, but I'm still in the process of putting together final preparations for the first Broadcast of the year tomorrow, which is always my #1 priority. It's never an easy process with how so many things have to come together to make it happen, but we have some very talented people here at 93.3 The Peak and within Island Radio so I know we will be good to go by game time tomorrow.


I promise, you'll have plenty of stuff to chew on tomorrow leading up to the game!


For now, don't forget to VOTE PORT ALBERNI  so we can win $25,000 and a 30 minute show on WFN promoting our city!




AND...



...don't forget to check out the 65th Fall Fair on now until Sunday!

If you can't make it, THE PEAK has got you covered with live updates throughout the weekend....I'll see you there on Sunday if you are coming down!

Check out the Fall Fair website here

That's it for now, gotta get packed!

Hammer

No comments: