Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Testing the new look....

Well, what do you think? I've been laid up sick since Friday, so I did some tinkering to the blog in my downtime....at least when I had the energy to get on the computer. What a nasty bug!



I'd love to hear your thoughts feedback and suggestions on the new layout, I will test and try any suggestions to the best of my abilities.


Hammer

5 comments:

Jamie Amos said...

Looks good

Anonymous said...

I like the look, but the words are a little harder to read. White lettering on coloured backdrop is usually harder to read, especially for those with visual impairments.

Anonymous said...

Great new look, really like it. Maybe a new picture at the top. (not critical, just needs a boost)

Anonymous said...

Great look, Hammer.

Axel Rose said...

I'd say lose the yellow highlights on certain words. Can't read them.