Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Trade Deadline - NO ONE leaves. National Rankings - Bulldogs rise to 11th

Lets get that headline out there right now.

For those worrying that there will be departures from the Dogs, DON'T.



Aside from the loss of Ryan Corbiell due to injury and surgery, the Dogs won't be making any subtractions from their roster.

There will be an addition or additions. That much I can tell you.

The truth is out there if you search for it. I'm waiting for Press Releases from the team before I say anything more.

The Alberni Valley Bulldogs have risen to 11th in the latest National Rankings.

Read more from the BCHL WEBSITE HERE


More later...

No comments: