Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, December 11, 2009

6-5 Dogs, wow.







A game that was incredibly fun to watch, but one the coaches wouldn't like to see played again.

As Nolan Graham said on the post game - "I'm not sure I've seen us play a game that disorganized this season, we didn't deserve to win, although we're happy we did"

Great to watch, probably great to listen to, but not near as good as the Dogs can play, or HAVE to play, if they want to bring home more points than these two tonight.




Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

Kari said...

CONGRATS DOGS! :) Good game, Wish I was there!

kaicee said...

WAY TO GO DOGS!!!! Congrats on the 35 goals Mitch ! Good luck for tommrow and sunday