Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

At the Fair!

This posting comes to you live from the 64th Annual Fall Fair!

Right now the Logger Sports are in the finals. These guys are incredible athletes, and if you haven't seen the logger sports before its worth the trip down here to see the events in person.

There's a great crowd on hand cheering the guys and gals on right now making it that much more fun to watch!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you would be in the Terry Fox Run with the Bulldogs.

Hammer said...

I certainly would have if I wasn't on location for THE PEAK at the Fair, was too busy getting ready!

Nice to see that the team was out for it.