Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

9-1 Kings....not a typo

This is not an exact quote, but it's pretty much the jist of Nolan Graham's short but to the point interview on the post game show tonight

"We weren't ready to play and to compete. We were out hit, out worked, out hustled and I learned some surprising things about the personalities of some of my players..it was a little shocking"

I agree with the coach....

Thank goodness there's 59 games to make up for that one, because it may take that many!

Just nothing to say but WOW who could have seen that coming?

Hopefully the wake up call doesn't come with a snooze button!

Hammer



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

3 comments:

Superstar Fan said...

Game #1 - early wake up call

Anonymous said...

No need for stress! The dogs will do just fine this season! :)

Anonymous said...

PUPPIES GROW FAST...GO DOGS