Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Juniors from Alberni Golf Club take 4th, LONG WEEKEND!

Congrats to the Brian Rands coached team of Cody Cootes, Brittany Mallon and Michael Graydon pictured above, who placed fourth at the BC Pro-Juniors in Vernon last weekend. Way to go guys and gals!

And yes, it's LONG WEEKEND TIME! It's another hot forecast as of right now until Tuesday, with every day above 30 degrees. Just BE CAREFUL please. Sunscreen, shade, shirts, hats, etc. Moderate amounts of alcohol. No operating cars and trucks and boats and quads and airplanes and helicopters and golf carts if you are having too much fun, or heck, even any. Get a DD, play it smart, etc etc etc.

There's my public service announcement. I doubt it helps, but I don't want a tragic long weekend and neither do you or your family or your friends etc etc etc!

Hammer

No comments: